Date(s) - 09/20/2015
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
E. Pearce Rd
Learn to Support Your Health with Herbs
Mother nature is the original pharmacy, and humans have been sourcing her medicine since the dawn of time support health and well-being. In this introductory course to herbalism and self-healing, we’ll explore how herbs can support your wellness, including:
- Herbal remedies for common physical and emotional ailments such as stress, anxiety, depression, fatigue, sleep and digestive issues;
- Common core causes of these issues from a holistic standpoint such as lifestyle, nutrition and limiting beliefs;
- Herbs that can be used to help heal the originating causes in addition to providing immediate relief of symptoms;
- Exploring and tasting tinctures and infusions as common ways of onboarding the herbs; and
- Learning how to make your own infusions and tinctures, what to purchase and where.
$30: Pre-registration (by 9/16)
$35: Regular Registration (after 9/16)
Sharna Langlais, Reiki Master
Sharna works with clients internationally, helping them uncover the source of wounds and blockages so they can live freer, fuller and brighter lives.
Using Reiki, meditation, and energy therapy, she facilitates a holistic and individualized journey toward healing. She is a Reiki Master, a certified Say it Straight Communication Trainer, and writes for MindBodyGreen on Reiki healing. She is currently completing her herbalism and aromatherapy certification through Heart of Herbs. She also has been leading workshops and classes for over 15 years.
With a previous career in marketing and executive management, as well as a Masters degree in Spanish Literature, Sharna also brings a strong organizational and leadership development background to her work. She helps to empower her clients with concrete skills to carry into their lives after their sessions to promote ongoing healing. Sharna is a Brilliance Oneness Collective practitioner, and you can read more about her in her bio.
Bookings are closed for this event.