Date(s) - 12/29/2017 - 01/02/2018
3:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Join us for a magical New Year’s Retreat in snowy Mont Tremblant, Quebec. Nestled up high in the mountains, we’ll retreat to a lakeside chalet, working with the land, our creativity and the group’s energy to release the previous year, and set intentions and manifest for 2018. As we prepare for New Year’s, we’ll soak in the healing waters of Scandinave Spa, open our hearts with a cacao and sound healing experience, listen to song and stories in a horse drawn carriage, and snow shoe to explore the energy of Mont Tremblant. Building on the New Year’s Day’s Full Moon energy, we’ll release 2017 through group energy work, and spend New Year’s Day in creative reflection to set intentions for 2018. Each retreat participant will also receive a 2018 forecast from Sharna as part of the retreat package, and individual Reiki healing sessions will be available for an additional fee.
There are a limited number of spots available for this retreat, and there has already been tremendous interest. Please be sure to reserve your spot either by purchasing your place, or purchasing the non-refundable deposit.
Retreat Cost Includes:
- Transportation to and from the Elliot Trudeau Montreal (YUL) airport and all activities
- Three vegetarian meals per day (plus water, tea, coffee)
- Entrance fees to all activities and sites
- Airport Pick Ups (must arrive by 7pm or make your own way to the chalet)
- Intention Setting Meditation
- Introduction to the Energy of Space
- Scandinave Spa Day (includes access to all spa baths and amenities; you may book additional treatments at your own expense.)
- Cacao and Sound Healing
- Snow shoeing and Energy Exploration in Mont Tremblant
- Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride in Mont Tremblant
- New Year’s Eve Full Moon Release Ceremony
- Sunrise New Year’s Day Ceremony
- Art, Music & Journaling for Intention Setting
- 2018 Forecast & Reiki Sessions
- Sunrise Qi Gong
- Airport Drop Offs (2pm)
Arrival and Departure:
- Pick ups at the Montreal airport will start at 5pm on Friday, 12/29, and end at 7:30pm. You’ll be picked up and taken to a local coffee shop or restaurant in Montreal, and we will all travel via van to Mont Tremblant.
- Drop off to the Montreal airport on Tuesday will occur at 2pm (or earlier depending on participant flights).
- If you arrive or depart outside of these times, you can make your own shuttle/Uber/Lyft arrangements to arrive in Mont Tremblant.
- If you are driving to Mont Tremblant, please let me know and I will provide you with the lake house address.
There are several lodging options depending on your preference.
- Shared Room: there are a few shared room options. You may request to share a room with a particular person. Please send me an email with your request. Shared rooms will include, at minimum, a twin bed, and a shared bathroom.
- <SOLD OUT FOR SINGLES> Private Room: Private rooms for singles are sold out, however, we still have one available for couples. There are several private room options, and all have shared bathrooms. Private room rates are meant for single occupancy, with the exception of couples. For couples who would like to share a private room, purchase two shared room reservations, and make a note that you are coming as a couple and would like a private room.